Distributed Ledger Inc's hosting consists of a tiered approach with flexible pricing and features perfect for medium to large scale mining operations. Our team is dedicated to the acquisition and build-out of mining facilities within the United States, with our most recent acquisition of a Tier 3, SOC 2, N+2 redundant datacenter located in Columbus, Georgia.
We provide a tiered hosting approach that ensures the best service and price for our clients. We aren't interested in working with third-parties on the behalf of customers. It's our job to interact one-on-one with the customer to find the best solution for your miners.
Contracts available in 12, 18, & 24 months
- Customer is responsible for providing equipment
- Technician on-site during business hours if needed
- Limited access to DLI's repair department
- Equipment is purchased through DLI
- On-site technicians for passive monitoring
- Highly competitive hosting rate
- Reduced miner pricing
- Full access with discounted prices for DLI repair services
DLI ONE is a Tier 3 SOC 2 datacenter owned and operated by DLI located in Columbus, Georgia. This facility is 110,000 square feet and a Class A Datacenter which was previously responsible for 30% of VISA’s transaction processing.
We plan to scale our mining capacity to 200 Megawatts by the end of 2023. This new facility joins our existing Oklahoma operation as we continue to push for North American owned and operated mining farms.